Tuesday, October 15, 2013

What's up Wednesday ( 3 )

In place of the Waiting On Wednesday meme where we feature upcoming books we are looking forward to getting our hands on, we will sometimes be doing What's Up Wednesday. Where we will Answer a book related question! 

This weeks question : 

What is your favorite fantasy/ paranormal/ generally non-human creature, and what is a book that you think represents them best ( personal favorites ) 

Brittany's Answer: 

"This is a super hard question. Vampires were my first love so I will stick with them! My top vampire series would be Morganville Vampire, House of Night or Sookie Stackhouse!"



Michelle's Answer: 

 I have always been a fan of Witches. Love for these paranormal characters was actually a big part of my childhood, and even went on to high school. It got a little darker in my high school years, but I came back from it and now still enjoy reading about them as characters and learning the history and lore. One of my favorite series based around Witches/ Wiccans is Cate Tiernan's Sweep series! It's so rich and well researched. It's honest and detailed but has a great group of characters and and awesome story!





Do you have a favorite? Share in the comments!


1 comment:

  1. My first love was Vampires as well. It started out with movies but as I got older I read more and more vampire fiction. My all time favorite series is the Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice. It has such detailed and depth, not to mention some really dark larger than life characters.
    I haven't heard of your series pick Michelle, but the covers are really amazing. I'll have to write it down and see if I can find a copy of the first one.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Feedback,recommends, you name it !