Monday, August 12, 2013

Entangled by Nikki Jefford

Entangled by Nikki Jefford

Source: Purchased
Publisher: Self Published by the Author
Release date: February 20th 2012
Series: Spellbound #1
Edition: Ebook, 303 pgs
Genre: Young Adult/ Fantasy/ Paranormal
Purchase: Amazon / Barnes and Noble

* Currently FREE for both Kindle and Nook !!! *

Rating: 4/5

Description from Goodreads:

Two months after dying, seventeen-year-old witch Graylee Perez wakes up in her twin sister Charlene’s body.

Until Gray finds a way back inside her own body, she’s stuck being Charlene every twenty-hour hours. Her sister has left precise instructions on how Gray should dress and behave. Looking like a prep isn’t half as bad as hanging out with Charlene’s snotty friends and gropey boyfriend.

The “normals” of McKinley High might be quick to write her behavior off as post-traumatic stress, but warlock Raj McKenna is the only person who suspects Gray has returned from the dead.

Now Gray has to solve the mystery of her death and resurrection and disentangle herself from Charlene’s body before she disappears for good.


I have feel no shame in saying that I picked up this book entirely because I LOVED it's cover, I hadn't even read it's description yet, but I knew I had to have it. Then I started to read it and was pleasantly surprised! Witches are one of my favorite paranormal characters! 

It's a wonderful mix of the fun " snap of the fingers" witchcraft, and some that's a little bit darker. There are seriously interesting relationships in this story. Gray and Charlene's SERIOUSLY " Twisted sisters" relationship. The mother daughter relationship that we are still learning more about, and the wonderful friendship and more of Gray and Raj. 

Raj is... Oh gosh how to describe Raj.. the resident "bad boy" who isn't really a bad boy at all. He's a bit cocky sure, but the way everyone sees him is so very wrong. It's heartbreaking to watch Raj Fall for Gray and then lose her. Then struggle to find a way to help Gray when she is stuck in her sisters body. 

But beneath all of the good relationships? There are the truly sinister ones. I don't want to get into it, because it came as as much of a surprise for me as it did for Gray. But DANG. It's messed up. 

I will definitely be recommend this one to all of you who are fans of Paranormal fantasy, Romance and Witches. A seriously interesting story line that kept me guessing and wanting more. Characters that are honest, intriguing and complex. 

While I was somewhat expecting the " twist" that came at the end, it still shocked me and left me wondering how it's going to be handled in the next book Duplicity ! I can't wait to crack that one open!

-- This Book is Currently FREE as an Ebook for both Kindle and Nook! Be sure to share in the comments of you downloaded ! :)

Rating : 4/5




1 comment:

I love comments :) Feedback,recommends, you name it !